Dr. Forrest Morgeson, Director of Research at the American Customer Satisfaction Index joins the show to define customer satisfaction and talk about the quantitative process employed by the ACSI to measure it.
- Intangible vs tangible assets
- How to measure customer satisfaction
- Managing statistical noise
- Quantifying the value of a satisfied customer
- Quantifying elasticities and impact on stock prices
- Measuring citizen satisfaction on behalf of governments
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Ready to Talk?
ETFs to build better portfolios
+1 (313) 281-8000
1001 Woodward Ave, Suite 500
Detroit, MI 48226